It is brought to the attention of Friends wishing to participate in the work of the Rotary Institute Zone 22 scheduled for Yaoundé from August 24 to 28, 2021, the following information:
- Rotarians from countries requiring entry visas to Cameroon have the option of obtaining said visas upon disembarkation.
- To this end, interested Friends are requested to send, no later than July 30, 2021, to the addresses mentioned below, the scanned copies of the passports (first page + identification page containing the photo ).
- Regarding sanitary requirements related to Covid 19:
- Rotarians must present a negative PCR test dated within 72 hours upon arrival;
- They will also be subjected on their arrival at international airports to free rapid Covid tests;
- They will also be subjected to free Covid rapid tests upon departure.